Balotranews.com is committed to providing accurate, fair, and balanced news to our readers. We believe in the importance of upholding journalistic standards, and our fact-checking policy is designed to help ensure that the information we publish is reliable and trustworthy.
- All news stories, features, and editorials published on Balotranews.com undergo a rigorous fact-checking process.
- Our fact-checkers verify information from multiple credible sources, including government agencies, academic institutions, and expert sources, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- We fact-check all claims made in a story, including direct quotes, statistics, and any other significant assertions of fact.
- In cases where a claim is disputed or unable to be verified, we will either seek additional information or qualify the claim in the article.
- If we discover a mistake in a published article, we will correct it as soon as possible.
- We will publish a correction in a prominent place and clearly indicate the change made.
- We will also update the article on our website to reflect the corrected information.
- Balotranews.com is committed to transparency in our journalism and our fact-checking process.
- If you have questions or concerns about the accuracy of a story, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Balotra News welcomes suggestions and rectifications which we receive from our readers in the form of comments, mails and phone calls. In case Balotra News receives any complaint regarding accuracy of our content, the Balotra News desks immediately put it on hold and determine the facts. Once the facts have been cross-examined, Balotra News takes a considered decision and appropriately respond to the feedback.
Depending on the authenticity and magnitude of the mistake/error, Balotra News removes/edits the published information or duly inform the reader in case the original news does not qualify as a mistake and how Balotra News News Desk arrived at such a decision.
As per the correction policy, Balotra News has strengthened its fight against misinformation and created a team to do fact checking regularly and monitor the content flow on our websites. Balotra News ’s fact-checking Unit – BN Fact News – actively does fact checking work. BN Fact News is certified by the International Fact Checking Network (IFCN). In case of any appeal or feedback, does the correction/corrections following our SOP and editorial guidelines and also puts on record the stories done by the team members which needed corrections.